Friday, November 6, 2015

Commander Update

I AM planning on releasing an update to the Adept's Addendum for the upcoming Commander release. I'm still waiting on spoilers to find out what's new.

Update - 11/15/2015 Sorry everyone, the release of commander 2015 has taken me by surprise, I thought it would not be available until December. I'll be working on an Addendum update non stop to get it out as soon as possible. I'll update this post once it's published.

Update - (A few hours later...) It seems there is only one new keyword and one new mechanic, but I also found that I had missed keywords from previous Commander releases. They are all included now. The publishing process can take up to 24 hours to update, so by this time (3:45pm EST) tomorrow (11/16/2015) the latest additions should be 'live'.

Thanks again, everyone, for your patience and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment