Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Branching Out

I'm looking for a Print on Demand service that will print on a BCW style storage box. I'm hoping to offer decorated boxes at a low low price. The designs I'm working on now are for the individual colors of magic, eventually I'd like to have several designs available for each color and for each of the guilds and shards.

These designs may also wind up on apparel eventually.

If anyone can help me find a POD that handles inexpensive, quality storage boxes (like the BCW line) please e-mail me at catatcatpress@gmail.com!

Update 11/6/2015 : I've exhausted the options I was able to find. At this time there does not appear to be a service available which could make this line of products as I had hoped. I'll keep turning the idea over, maybe an alternative method will come to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment